DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO WORK WITH EXCEL?
EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE ANY PRIOR EXPERIENCE?
IF SO, THEN THIS IS THE RIGHT COURSE FOR YOU!
Microsoft Excel 2016 is here, and it promises to be one of the greatest versions that we’ve seen so far.
However, it’s essential that you learn how to work with it effectively.
If you want to become any of the following…
Real Estate Agent
Market Research Analyst
Business Operations Manager
Someone who is involved with a business and would like to be successful
Then you simply have to learn Microsoft Excel. There is no way around it.
Microsoft Excel Beginners to Advance Training is here for you. It includes everything you will need. We will start from the very basics and then gradually build a solid foundation that will serve you well throughout your career.
As you participate in each of the lessons you will master Excel tools that will clear away the pain of stumbling through your daily tasks. You will start with the basics, building a solid foundation that will give you further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and advanced level topics.
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Excel tools and come out with confidence to complete any Excel tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Creating effective spreadsheets
- Managing large sets of data
- Mastering the use of some of Excel’s most popular and highly sought after functions (SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, MATCH and many more…)
- Create dynamic report with Excel PivotTables
- Audit Excel Worksheet formulas to ensure clean formulas
What makes this course different from the rest of the Excel courses out there?
- High quality of production – HD video (this isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
- Extensive Case Studies that will help you reinforce everything that you’ve learned
- Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer within 24 hours
- Dynamic: We don’t want to waste your time! The instructor maintains a very good pace throughout the whole course
Here are 3 more reasons why you should take this course and learn Excel:
- A solid understanding of Excel opens the door for a number of career paths
- Top Excel users are promoted very easily inside large corporations
- Secure Future. Excel skills remain with you and provide extra security. You won’t ever have to fear unemployment
This course is suitable for people without any previous experience and it’s perfect for University students, Entry-level Finance, Business and Marketing professionals who would like to grow faster than their peers.
What you’ll learn
Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF, LEN and many more
Work comfortably with Microsoft Excel 2016 and many of its advanced features
Be much quicker at carrying out regular tasks
Become your team's go-to-guy when it comes to Excel
Use sophisticated functions that will improve the quality of your work
Who this course is for:
- This Microsoft Excel courses will take you through 10 Sections of Microsoft Excel topics.
- If you are looking to take your Excel skills from beginner to advanced level and beyond, then this course is for you.
- No Prior Excel Knowledge Required
- Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 or Microsoft 365 Excel Loaded on Computer to Follow Along with Instructor Lectures is Recommended
A Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who complete this course.
SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, ENROLL NOW AND TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN MASTERING EXCEL AND GO FROM EXCEL NEWBIE TO EXCEL GURU!!!
- Lectures 52
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 57
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Please, I am interested.
Click on the add to cart and register
Please, do you have programs in Word and Corel Draw